What it is all about

There is so much that I, or we all, for that matter think. So much interesting stuff comes to our mind. Just letting it go would be such a waste. In this blog I will write my thoughts, what I think, whatever I think.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Genius?

                  Did you know that after Albert Einstein died his brain was cut open and it was studied by almost all the famous research institutes in the world (they dying to get their hands on it). It underwent thousands of tests and they all said one simple thing - It is a perfectly normal regular kind of a human brain. Made me think, what does it take to make a genius? Not an unusual brain, for sure. No.
                 What you need is passion towards what you do, the thirst to always keep learning and most importantly not giving up. That's what this guy did, making him synonymous to genius.
                 All in all, it can be said that genius is not about your brain, its about your attitude. And it takes a genius to realise that.

1 comment: